Friday, June 8, 2007

Three Full Days of Work in One Week?!?!

Just when I've started to enjoy all my personal time at home with no one complaining about my lack of paid work, I find myself working 30 hours this week. Plus, I babysat earlier in the week, bringing the grand total closer to 35 hours. And everyone was worried about how I'd spend my time once school was out.

But really, I like my time home alone. I don't just sit around and do nothing. I have been working on projects that were half started, either a week ago or 5 years ago. There is an abundance of things to do around my apartment, and that is all inside stuff. Then there are all the things outside I want to do...

See? "Real" jobs are a waste of time. Sure I can't afford the latest junk you feel inclined to buy, but I'm happy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The wicked never rest, you know! At least you're able to finish up unfinished projects, I don't think I'll be so lucky.