Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Socially Broken

Well, maybe. It isn't that I don't want to be social. Seeing people in person or talking on the phone doesn't bother me, unless, that other person seems to have expectations of me. For whatever reason, right now that is incredibly overwhelming. I don't want to deal with it, and as a result, I am unlikely to answer my phone. And all those people who seem to be expecting something are highly disappointed that I don't answer my phone. Which sometimes makes me wish I didn't have a phone, or at least a cell phone. Those things are the biggest nuisance ever invented (yet I can't bring myself to get rid of mine...just yet). So how to deal? It's not like you can break up with friends or family like that jackass boyfriend who cheated on you. No really, it's not you, it's me. I can't stand your nagging anymore. Please go find someone else to bug... As funny as that would be to hear someone say, I think I would feel guilty for using the words myself. So what do I do? I mentally beat myself up for not standing up for myself and telling the people who need to know what I really think. See? Socially broken.

No comments: