Thursday, May 24, 2007

Selling on Ebay

Since I plan on moving in the next couple of months, and I don't want to move all my stuff, I have given Ebay a try. Today I listed 8 items, which took quite a bit longer than I expected. They were all Partylite items, things I had bought a few years ago and never got around to using. Bummer too, I'm sure they'll sell for less than I paid for them. I suppose I spent the money long enough ago though that it will feel like I am just making money.

And on that note, here is another I have found that claims to make you money:


It could possibly be the slowest way to earn $25. But it doesn't take much time out of a day, so if you think you might be interested, you could give it a try.

Enough of that though, I should find the next thing to get to work on. Like the Pampered Chef stuff that I bought but will be not keeping. More ebay.

No comments: