Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Someone Keeps Kicking Me

Last week on Friday I felt the baby.  Or at least noticed that those twinges were baby related.  I felt it move a bunch on Sunday when I was sitting around watching the swim meet Doug participated in.  Otherwise it seems to be most active after I've eaten.

Belly at 16wks exactly.  Still no bump.  But this morning I did find that sleeping on my belly has become a little uncomfortable.  Everything is firming up in that area.

And today we went to the midwife again.  We got to hear the heartbeat.  That was neat.  Last time they couldn't find it.
There really isn't anything to see in the video, but you can hear what we heard.  Doug had me hold his phone close to the Doppler when the midwife was listening to the heartbeat.

So now we've seen the baby, heard the baby, and I've started feeling the baby.  

1 comment:

Kari said...

How exciting Angela. Yay baby dirtbag!