I've received this email from a few people now, and rather than email it again, I thought I would just place it in my blog, since it's been awhile since I posted anyway.
Welcome to the new 2009 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be Lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who Sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can change the answers or copy and paste. Have fun and be truthful! I want to see your answers!
1. What is your occupation right now?
- Student of sorts
2. What are on your feet now?
- Nothing. I live in Hawaii. That means leave your shoes at the door.
3. What are you listening to right now?
- An airplane flying over head.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
- A slice of cold pizza.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
- Only because I was taught in the last year (thanks to Red and Doug)
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
- Err, my boss. To tell her I hurt myself and the ER doc said I can't work for 3 days. I would recommend NOT falling up concrete stairs.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
8. How old are you today?
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
- The summer Olympics weren't bad.
10. what is your favorite drink?
- Carbonated water. I like the fizz.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
- Yep, but not since someone called me Barney after the last time.
12. Favorite food?
- I'm gonna go with sushi. But really, I just like food in general.
13. What is the last movie you watched?
- The Visitors. Next up: Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf (required for my grad class).
14. Favorite day of the year?
- The sunny ones.
15. How do you vent anger?
- I complain to others around me.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
- My books. Not really a toy, but they were all read more than once.
17. What is your favorite season?
- Summer! (the only season we have here)
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
- Blueberries. In my pancakes.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
- Or they can cut, paste, and repost on their blogs.
20. Who is the most likely to respond?
- No idea.
21. Who is least likely to respond?
- People who don't read my blog.
22. Living arrangements?
- In a house with no heater.
23. When was the last time you cried?
- Eh, when I thought no one was looking.
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending?
26. What did you do last night?
- Went to my knitting group.
27. What are you most afraid of?
- I think snakes are pretty scary.
28.Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
- Cheese. Blue cheese.
29. Favorite dog breed?
30. Favorite Day of the week?
31. How many states have you lived in?
- Five. And 3 Countries.
32. Diamonds or pearls?
- Neither really - my latest favorite jewelry is made of glass.
33. What is your favorite flower?
- I don't know enough about flowers to answer this question.
So there you go. A blog with some random information that you might have already known. Til next time.