Thursday, December 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I finally finished the project I was working on for my sister, and decided it would be a good time to catch up with the blogs I read on a regular basis. Upon doing so I found that Roadtripper tagged me in a post she did last week, so here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Care provider in an infant/toddler daycare.
2. Merchandiser (currently doing this)
3. German teacher
4. Student (yep, I really got paid to be there)


Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Wall-E (or anything Pixar made)

2. The Saint

3. It's a Wonderful Life

4. Harry Potter (any of them)


Four places I have lived:

1. Grand Junction, Colorado
2. Seoul, Korea
3. Altenmarkt, Austria

4. Aiea, Hawaii


Four TV shows I love:

1. Two and a Half Men

2. Weeds
3. Coupling

4. Daily Show


Four places I've vacationed:

1. Maui
2. Boston

3. Los Angeles (going back tomorrow)

4. England


Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Stroganof

2.
Spaghetti
3. Sushi
4. French Toast


Four sites I visit daily:
1. Google

2. Hotmail

3. Facebook

4. Bookmarks - to see if anyone has posted new blogs

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed

2. In a yarn store with no spending limit

3. At the beach (been too much rain to go lately)

4. Traveling the South Pacific

Four People I am tagging:
1. Ann

2. Red

3. Michelle
4. Anyone else who writes a blog and also reads mine

2 comments:

Southern Helle said...

Heh... sorry for the tag! I owe you one.

Ann Hartter said...

send me your email and I will invite you to this year's digital Christmas Letter. :)