Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pictures of the New Place

I have managed to get my computer set up, which means a few photos. These were taken before much was moved in. At this point we only had a few boxes in the place.


Bathroom


Bedroom, with A/C unit and black out curtains

IMAG0008
Living room. The open door goes to the storage section.


Kitchen. Think it looks tiny? It is tiny!

IMAG0010
Second bedroom. To be used as an office/craft room/gear room (for all the outdoor gear). Right now it is being used to store all the boxes we moved in. They are slowly being unpacked, but we will need to get more furniture before that can be accomplished, unless we want to stack everything on the floor.

3 comments:

alw_ays said...

Reminds me of the carriage house we were in on Grand. Did you ever see that place? It was tiny, too.

Congratulations, again, on a place!

A

Cami said...

How nice it must be to have your own place! We are so excited for you and wish we could have been able to come. We will be thinking of you, wishing we were there!

p.s. What is your new address? Can you email it to me at bcjturner at g mail? Thanks and an early congrats!

supermadchen said...

A- I think I may have been there once. Was it the place by the church? I do remember you showing me a shower that was much smaller than any shower should be.