I was tagged for this and it looked like fun so I participated and tagged 10 more people to continue it on. Hope you have fun with it, and pass it along if you like.
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("You're It") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see you answers!
1) Within the last year and a half, I have developed a strange fear of landing while on commercial jets (though this has not stopped me from taking a total of 15 flights in the last year, nor will stop me from flying on Sunday).
2) I miss being in school. I thrive in the academic world.
3) I sold my television. I don't want a new one. Ever.
4) I hate shoes. I think I have too many. If it weren't for winter, I wouldn't own any. On the other hand, I do love my Chaco's.
5) Excluding my underwear, I can't think of an article of clothing I paid full price for. I strive to buy clothing on clearance or second-hand (or I "receive" it).
6) If I lost my cell phone, the only numbers I would know to call would be my Grandma, my Mom, and my Dad. Oh, and 911.
7) I've always paid my credit card balance in full at the end of every month.
8) If I am really enjoying a book, I have been known to read the entire book in one day.
9) I really have no set plan for my immediate future. I think that bothers a lot of people in my life.
10) 3 years ago I donated my hair. It was still medium length after the donation. It is almost that long again.
MY TEN PICKS:
Consider Yourselves Tagged - I have no good reason, other than I hope you will respond.
K and E (you might need help with the typing, but I think you can do it)